L.A. Dance Project
L.A. Dance Project (LADP) is seeking a dynamic and proactive Executive Assistant to join the administrative team. This person will directly support the Executive and Artistic Directors at LADP, as well as assist the executives’ coordination with other department heads (including Operations, Technology, Communications, Development, Touring, and Company Management).
What makes you a good candidate:
● Experienced: 2+ years of experience as an assistant in a non-profit setting.
● Integritous: Discrete with confidential/sensitive information.
● Adaptable: able to handle more than one task at a time and keep track of
● Communicative: experience writing communications material, including emails, decks,
● Organized: able to multitask, keep track of various projects’ progress, stick to a
schedule, and able to clearly define protocols/steps.
● Confident: comfortable acting as a representative of the organization to outside contacts,
including donors, collaborators, business partners, and patrons.
● Flexible: you can take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
What makes you a great candidate:
● Familiarity with Zoom, Google Suite, Slack, Dropbox, Xero, Squarespace, and Box.
● Background in dance/the performing arts a plus.
● You have a great attitude and are excited to face new challenges head-on.
This is a hybrid position (three days on-site/two days remote). Must be willing to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed for LADP performances. Pay for this position is $52k annually, depending on experience. Benefits include 10 days paid vacation, as well as health, vision, and dental insurance.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, and proof of vaccination against COVID-19 to [email protected] by 8/28/2022. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. L.A. Dance Project is an equal opportunity employer. BIPOC candidates, LGBTQ+ candidates, and candidates with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.