Los Angeles, CA
The Painter will be responsible for designing and painting personalization’s and decorative elements on Goyard products. The Painter will be expected to deliver the utmost quality of design and painting, ensuring to provide beautiful graphics while respecting the full integrity and quality of the products. Goyard products are made of high-end canvas and leather. The Art of Personalization dates back from the 1850s, and Goyard has been perpetuating this tradition since its foundation in 1853.
Description of Duties
- Read personalization orders and perform prep work accordingly, including, but not limited to creating and printing stencils and preparing the paint
- Paint by hand the designs selected by our clients for the personalization of their Goyard products
- Clean and maintain tools and equipment, using solvents, brushes, and rags
- Ensure that the workshop remains tidy and in perfect conditions always
- Daily check of the previous day’s work, communicate immediately all issues to direct supervisor
- The Painter is expected to paint at least 25 products per week
- Possibility to participate in “Personalization Events” during which the Painter will work directly with end clients to create the design of their choice and then reproduce it on products
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information as per agreement signed
- Ability to respect Goyard’s strict guidelines and procedures pertaining to the art of personalization
- Follow Goyard's strict guidelines when it comes to presentation, dress code and professionalism
- Strong drawing skills and steady hands.
- Working experience with Illustrator, Hexis products and stencil printers.
- Prior experience working or painting on canvas or leather is a must
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may submit their resume to [email protected]. Candidates should NOT submit pictures of their artwork.