Fine Art Print Shop
Los Angeles, CA
Fine art publisher of prints and sculpture seeks full time Assistant for the lithography studio. Job requires printmaking background, with basic knowledge of print mediums. Experience in professional studio preferred, and familiarity with Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- Assist with the editioning of lithographic prints.
- Assist with studio all tasks such as; preparing paper and mixing inks for editions, basic equipment and studio maintenance, graining limestones.
- Printmaking experience with knowledge of artist’s materials and practices.
- Experience in fine art edition printing.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of team on multiple projects with a positive attitude.
- Highly organized with strong focus and attention to detail and accuracy.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication – experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in an art studio, gallery, or museum environment.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Familiarity with photolithography, stone lithography, curatorial practices relating to print editions.
- Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign.
Salary commensurate with experience. Health benefits provided.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] Please only respond via this email.