Cliff Garten Studios
Part Time: Marketing/Communications Coordinator, Landscape Architecture/ Public Art Studio
Internationally recognized public art studio is seeking someone friendly, professional, and outgoing to manage and direct the Marketing and assume administrative roles of the studio. Ideal candidate should be: a proven self-starter, execute tasks with minimal direction, work well under pressure, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Easy going and flexible a plus. Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage of proposal production and development. (RFPs, RFQs, SOQs, Awards, Grants etc.) including identifying proposal opportunities and coordinating submission requirements with staff and consultants
- Manage the digital presence of the studio including social media (Instagram, Facebook etc, email campaigns and website management.
- Manage and maintain a refined digital filing system for all studio data and archives
- Manage Director’s schedule and travel
- Manage office equipment and supplies, postage, fed ex and shipments and couriers, run erands
This is a general description of the responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally design/architecture field)
- Quick learner, (ideally marketing experience in a similar position in the AE industry)
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office, Excel, are a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent graphic design and layout skills (strong design sensibility)
- Work independently, extremely organized, detail-oriented, with ability to multitask
- Currently residing in the Los Angeles area, preferably west side
- Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa and must be authorized to work in the US
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected]