Cliff Garten Studios
Marketing/Communications Manager, Landscape Architecture/ Public Art Studio
Internationally recognized public art studio is seeking someone friendly, professional, and outgoing to manage and direct the Marketing and assume administrative roles of the studio. Ideal candidate should be: a proven self-starter, able to identify areas of growth or opportunity, execute projects with minimal direction, work well under pressure, able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks. Easy going and flexible a plus. This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-directed individual who wants to engage in architecture, art or design and is interested in growing with a great business doing cutting edge work.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage proposal production and development. (RFPs, RFQs, SOQs, Awards, Grants etc.) including identifying proposal opportunities and coordinating submission requirements with staff and consultants
- Manage the digital presence of the studio including social media (Instagram, Facebook etc, email campaigns and website management.
- Maintain studio print archive and sales working with consultants
- Extend the reach of the studio by engaging new clients and opening new markets.
- Manage and maintain a refined digital filing system for all studio data and archives
- Manage Director’s schedule and travel
- Manage office equipment and supplies, postage, fed ex and shipments and couriers
- With oversight from Principal - monitor project deadlines, due dates for fabrication, completion and delivery in Smartsheets.
- Prepare conservation and maintenance reports for completed projects
This is a general description of the responsibilities. How the work is scheduled and accomplished will be discussed as applicant responds to the marketing aspects of the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree (ideally design/architecture field)
- 2-3 years’ marketing experience in a similar position (ideally in the AE industry)
- Advanced proficiency in the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office, Excel and Smartsheets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent graphic design and layout skills (strong design sensibility)
- Work independently, extremely organized, detail-oriented, with ability to multitask
- Currently residing in the Los Angeles area, preferably west side
- Candidates must be a US citizen or hold a US work visa and must be authorized to work in the US
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org