Segerstrom Center for the Arts
Costa Mesa, CA
Segerstrom Center for the Arts has embarked upon an exciting new chapter to complement its long-standing artistic excellence with a new spirit of civic engagement, service and community. The Center’s Marketing and Communications Department reflects this new spirit not only with the highest standards of excellence but also a critically important environment of collaboration and teamwork.
Reporting to the Manager of Audience Development, the Marketing Associate, Programs, will support the Marketing and Communications team in developing and implementing traditional and digital efforts that directly drive revenue-generation for every “Center Presents” ticketed event, including, but not limited to, the Broadway season as well as presentations of dance, classical artists, jazz, and cabaret.
Digital marketing and communication tools are an increasingly critical component of the Center’s promotional campaigns. In support of these efforts, the Marketing Associate, Programs, oversees social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and YouTube to promote revenue-generating presentations at the Center. More specifically, the Associate generates content for internal posts as well as executes targeted paid advertising campaigns on social media platforms.
- Manage paid account for Google AdWords.
- Provide thorough analytics of social media platforms on an ongoing basis to continually refine plans.
- Track conversion rates and analyze digital marketing results.
- Key contributor to Segerstrom Center website content for Center Presents shows. Associate drafts copy and manages event pages on website.
- Reserve print advertising and prepare insertion orders accordingly, as directed by Audience Development Manager.
- Develop and implement promotions, as needed, to further support revenue generation.
- Assist with renewals and acquisition of local business participation in the subscriber and patron “Center Rewards Program.”
- Assist in developing and coordinating discount strategies, as needed, and implement with our external discount partners, such as Goldstar.
- Compile marketing materials for Center Presentations, including biographies, photographs, videos, reviews, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree; Intermediate skill levels in Excel and Microsoft Word. Intermediate HTML programming skills required.
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
This position requires a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and current insurance, since making deliveries and visiting off-site partners and vendors are called for on occasion.
This position requires daily and punctual attendance. Necessary to work evenings and weekends, as needed.
How to apply: Please send your cover letter and current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org