Segerstrom Center for the Arts
Costa Mesa, CA
Job Title: Marketing Operations Coordinator
FLSA Status: Full-Time/Non-Exempt
The Center has embarked upon an exciting new chapter to complement its long-standing artistic excellence with a new spirit of civic engagement, service and community. The Center’s Marketing and Communications Department reflects this new spirit not only with the highest standards of excellence but also a critically important environment of collaboration and teamwork.
The Marketing Operations Coordinator reports to the Vice President, Marketing and Communications.
- Supports Vice President with day-to-day departmental operations by compiling, formatting, delivering and archiving information including campaign plans, reports and materials.
- Coordinates tracking system for all initial requests of graphic design. Assembles creative direction for each project. Routes all creative for internal review.
- Accuracy of all materials is key. Coordinator is responsible to proofread all digital and printed materials before published.
- Procures office supplies, collects and distributes mail.
- Assists with promotions, as needed, in support of all in-theater and plaza programming. Promotions may occur during evening hours and/or weekends.
- Assists with sales reporting and analysis, as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Intermediate skill levels in Excel and Microsoft Word.
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written. Spanish-language skills a plus.
This position requires a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and current insurance, since making deliveries and visiting off-site partners and vendors are called for on occasion.
This position requires daily and punctual attendance. Necessary to work evenings and weekends for Plaza and promotional activities.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com