Position: Office Admin Assistant/Social Media Specialist
Company: Theatre 360
Location: Pasadena, CA
Type: Part-time (25-30 hours a week)
Hours will be set, this is not a flexible schedule.
Summer Hours June-August, Monday-Saturday (Mostly 8am-2pm with some evenings)
School Year Hours September-May, Monday-Saturday. (Mostly 11-7pm M-F, Sat 9-1pm)
Summer & School Year Shows: Weekends, (Fri, Sat, Sun) evenings and afternoons
Theatre 360 is Los Angeles’ preeminent children’s theatre education and performance company. Theatre 360 is seeking an individual who has both worked as an office admin assistant and social media specialist. Theatre 360 is a fast paced environment where staff get a chance to demonstrate and work with a variety of skills; including day to day operations, marketing of classes and productions, building audience awareness, working with students' families daily, and informing current and potential students of upcoming opportunities. We are looking for someone who is committed, creative, intelligent, can work as part of a team and independently. You must communicate well, and be exceptionally organized and pay attention to the smallest detail. You must have previous demonstrated experience in social media, and on top of the newest social media trends. A love of theatre is important and previous experience in the field is desirable but not necessary.
Time Commitment: The position is part-time requiring 25-30 hours, set schedule.
Key Responsibilities Involve:
- Assisting with day-to-day operations of a busy office as assigned
- Communicate with customer/student/parent queries via phone, email, and in person
- Assist with Company website, updates and maintenance
- Assist in marketing and creating of flyers and announcements
- Manage and maintain strategic marketing directives from the executive team
- Use the latest internet tools and technology to promote our company in social media platforms
- Assist with social media campaigns
- Experience running the day-to-day operations of an office.
- Strong business administrative knowledge, phone skills, and typing.
- Thorough understanding of social media with previous experience working in social media.
- Develop new campaigns for all entities, focusing on new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and giveaways.
- Availability as needed for on-site posting for live events and activities.
- Ability to produce business correspondences and materials with a high degree of accuracy for grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Professional use of social media accounts and a thorough knowledge about social media tools and techniques are of paramount importance.
- Monitor and contribute content on the company's branded social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.).
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
- Maintain updates of all marketing content – written, video, photography on a daily basis.
- Must know how to use Hootsuite and other marking platforms
- Use appropriate judgement to respond to all forms of social media conversation in a timely, informative and appropriate way using correct "voice" that makes each customer feel valued and acknowledged.
- Must be resourceful, detailed, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy.
- Proficiency in broad based computer skills including Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Excel, Basic Photoshop, WordPress and basic design and web abilities.
- Experience in photography and video editing a plus.
- Exceptional listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Naturally compelled to provide excellent customer service.
- Strict adherence to guideline established by Artistic Director.
- Must be 18 years of age and must have completed college degree.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or Public Relations a plus.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Artistic/Executive Director Devon Yates to the email provided. Email only. No phone calls please. Resumes submitted without listed experience and requirements will not be considered.
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years
- Admin Assistant: 2 years