Center for the Study of Political Graphics
Location: Culver City, CA 90230
The Center for the Study of Political Graphics is a non-profit, educational, and research archive that collects, preserves, documents and exhibits posters, prints, and other political ephemera related to historical and contemporary movements for social change. Our mission is to advance the power of art to educate and inspire people to action. CSPG seeks people who are passionate about working at the intersection of arts and social justice activism.
The Office and Social Media Manager will work closely with the Executive Director in maintaining the administrative, programmatic, and financial operations of a small but very busy, non-profit arts organization. They will also work with staff to envision and execute social media and marketing strategies for the organization. This position oversees daily social media outreach and promotion and requires a highly motivated, organized, detailed oriented, tech knowledgeable individual who takes initiative, and is a pro-active problem solver.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of two years relevant work experience.
- Candidate must possess excellent organizational and administrative skills and the ability to successfully oversee multiple tasks, including phone requests, scheduling and welcoming visitors to the archive.
- Candidate must be a confident and proficient writer capable of creative copywriting for CSPGs online outreach (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Blog, Newsletter).
- Candidate must have advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access or equivalent database software. Experience with Quickbooks and basic web development (HTML/CSS) is a plus.
- Candidate must have an understanding of social media strategies and trends across Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.