Break the Floor Productions
North Hollywood, CA
Break the Floor Productions is one of the world's preeminent dance entertainment companies, encompassing touring theatrical productions, dance workshops, photo and video production, corporate events and apparel. With a broad range of business prospects and a reach of over 500,000+ dancers annually, we are largely responsible for the transformation of dance entertainment.
We are currently seeking an Office Manager/Production Assistant located in North Hollywood, California.
Our busy production office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager/Production Assistant to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. The Office Manager/Production Assistant will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and office supervision. Additionally, this role will include various marketing and administrative tasks related to some of the creative projects at Break the Floor Productions. The Office Manager/Production Assistant will also be asked to assist our accounting department with various tasks.
We are looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. Ideal candidates will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks and will be able to work independently with little supervision. Candidates should be well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
THIS IS A PART-TIME JOB WITH APPROXIMATELY 20 HOURS OF WORK PER WEEK.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Organizing company events or conferences
- Stocking all office and production supplies
- Ensuring upkeep of facilities including AC/heat, office cleanliness, kitchen, internet and phone systems
- Serving as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings as needed
- Provide general support to visitors
- Work with special event managers on various marketing and administrative tasks related to creative events
- Providing various bookkeeping assistance to our in-house accounting team
Experience / Qualifications
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Fast learner with positive attitude
- Self-starter who sees a problem and takes independent steps to solve it
- Must be a dedicated team player
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience with marketing and administrative duties a plus
- Knowledge of accounting procedures a plus
- Experience with dance conventions and competitions a plus
Office located in North Hollywood, CA
Position to begin ASAP
Pay is $17 per hour.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected] with OFFICE MANAGER/PRODUCTION ASST in the email subject line.