Los Angeles, CA
A part-time (three days/week) Office Manager is needed to run the day-to-day operations of a large multidisciplinary art space. The position may become full-time within three to six months.
Interest in art and prior experience managing artist’s studios and/or in film/photography facilities is highly desirable.
Proficiency with MS Office is requisite and experience with QuickBooks is highly desirable but not essential.
Other qualifications include:excellent communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to multitask and work occasional nights and weekends.
Works in tandem with a facilities manager.
- Executing contracts for studio tenants and productions/events.
- Managing Site Representatives for productions/events.
- Keeping an up-to-date production and event schedule.
- Liaising with tenants and clients.
- Posting to social media and preparing monthly email blasts.
- Managing calendars and databases (interest lists, internal documents, etc.)
- Fielding general inquiries from potential tenants and clients.
- Supporting other areas of the company.
- Other general administrative duties.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]