kevin daly Architects
Los Angeles, CA
kevin daly Architects, a Los Angeles-based architectural practice with an award-winning portfolio in environmentally and socially responsive design is seeking a qualified individual to serve as on-site Office Manager supporting the Principal and staff with daily operations.
The successful candidate will be a proactive, agile, and self-directed individual who can ensure the office runs seamlessly from day-to-day. The Office Manager reports to the Principal and works closely with the CFO, while also being accessible and supportive to all employees.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Manage daily business operations: answer phones and general email; purchase supplies, materials, and snacks, monitor budgets; annual insurance renewals; organize building maintenance as required; book travel; schedule meetings for principal, staff, and project teams; assist with contracts.
• Manage HR related tasks: hiring., onboarding, and termination procedures and administration; annual benefits renewals and employee enrolments; ensure compliance; annual performance reviews; organize staff appreciation events.
• Coordinate marketing efforts: RFP/RFQ opportunities; awards submissions; project texts and archive, press outreach; website and social media; project photography.
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years full-time experience in a similar role. Experience in design or other creative practice is preferred.
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills. Capable of managing multiple simultaneous deadlines.
• Strong command of English is required, including the ability to correspond in a concise, professional manner with clients and collaborators. Familiarity with contract language is a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign.
kdA is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salary of 60-75k annually and benefits including health, dental, vision, and 401k.