Greenway Arts Alliance
Greenway Arts Alliance is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to unite communities through art, education and social enterprise. Through professional theatre productions, educational programs and the Melrose Trading Post, Greenway builds a vibrant artistic community. Greenway Arts Alliance is seeking a full time Operations Manager.
As part of the management team (Co-Founders, Producing Director, Director of Student Programs and MTP Managers) the Operations Manager runs the day-to- day operations of the organization.
- Oversee all financial management, planning, systems, controls, reports and annual audit
- Administer effective human resources policies and best practices
- Maintain and support revenue development strategies
- Maintain and implement administrative process and policies to support the individual departments and the organization’s mission
- Organize business planning and purchasing
- Manage budget in coordination with the organization’s co-founders
- Manage the development and maintenance of Greenway IT infrastructure and technology resources
The ideal candidate should have a strong attention to detail, supportive of creative processes and open to innovative approaches.
- Minimum of 5 years of financial and accounting experience, and at least 3 years in nonprofit financial management in a medium to large nonprofit organization
- In-depth knowledge of non-profit arts administration
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion for youth, the arts and education
- Highly organized and exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Social Media Savvy
- Proficient with Quickbooks, Excel, Wordpress, Google Docs and handling multiple financial reporting systems
- Background in Los Angeles arts community
- Experience with project management, creating and managing budgets, income generation and event production
Position reports to the two Co-Founders and is a full time, exempt. May include some evenings and weekends. Requires livescan and background check.
Operations Manager position will commence immediately.
How to Apply:
Please submit resume and cover letter detailing your experience and qualifications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – Please quote “Operations Manager” in the subject line.