Why should my organization become a member of Arts for LA?
Arts for LA is the only organization that advocates for arts and culture across disciplines and across sectors, 24/7. We work to ensure they are seen as absolutely essential to the health of our region. Arts for LA is building a movement – a network of individuals and organizations united for advocating for access to the arts, arts equity, and arts funding – of which our members are the key benefactors.
Arts for LA organizational members are cross-discipline, and cross-sector, and are deeply invested and embedded in the arts and culture of LA County. Your organization could be a key partner in developing this movement: engineering, enacting, and embodying the Arts for LA public policy agenda.
Members receive discounted or a complimentary ticket(s) to the annual Arts Summit and public programs, invitations to exclusive networking events, priority access to Arts for LA research and white papers, and unique opportunities to meet with local and state elected officials and decision makers to advocate for the arts.
Membership levels are based on your organization’s size and annual budget. Your membership enables Arts for LA to be your advocacy partner ensuring arts and culture are perceived as vital for a healthy and rich Los Angeles County.
Benefits of Membership Include:
- Organizational Logo and Website on the Arts for LA website
- Invitation to join the 2020 Arts for LA Coalition
- First look at Laura Zucker Arts and Culture Policy Research
- Discounts on tickets for select events
- A complimentary Tickets to State of The Arts (# of tickets depends on size of organization)
- Opportunity to serve on a committee or judging panel throughout the year
- Access to posting to our job/opportunity board
- Monthly newsletter recognition as a core partner
Organization Budget Size
|Over $2 million||$2,500|
|$1 million - $2 million||$1,000|
|$750,000 - $1 million||$750|
|$500,000 - $750,000||$500|
|$250,000 - $500,000||$250|
|$100,000 - $250,000||$125|
|Up to $100,000||Cultural Equity Pricing*|
*For questions about becoming an organizational member or help in determining the appropriate membership level, please call us at 213-225-7580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.