Los Angeles, CA
Gnomon-(BFA-Animation, Games, Visual Effects) is seeking candidates with a shared interest in animation/games/visual effects and education. We are currently looking for an Outreach Recruiter to help inspire and recruit quality prospective students. Candidates should enjoy speaking with young artists, engaging public speakers, quick learners and highly motivated individuals.
This position requires travel throughout the year as well as some evenings and weekends. The Outreach Recruiter is responsible for the general recruitment of qualified candidates for the school’s academic programs, which includes scheduling and conducting presentations of marketing material through speaking events, both on and offsite, and coordinating the school’s high school and community college outreach effort.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Schedule, coordinate, and conduct school presentations and activities, including classroom visits, campus tours, career fairs, trade shows, portfolio reviews and monthly open houses.
- Communicate effectively and consistently with prospective students, parents, and educators, and keep a log of communications and recruitment activities within the CRM database.
- Develop and expand relationships with regional and national art teachers/ educators for ongoing recruitment, maintaining a database of relevant contacts
- Plan, organize and execute necessary and frequent travel needed to recruit local, non-local, and international students
- Enhance existing and build new strategic relationships with partners to benefit Gnomon, including; local and national art educators; high schools and colleges; international contacts; and relevant industry partners
- Provide clear details to potential applicants, parents and educators about Gnomon’s admission procedures and policies; review portfolios of prospects to provide guidance and direction
Background or knowledge of visual arts, preferably visual effects, games and animation
Excellent presentation, interpersonal and collaborative skillset necessary
Bachelor’s degree required
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce or related CRM
Willingness to travel and work non-traditional hours as needed
Please send resume and cover letter to Lissa.Sherman@gnomon.edu