Los Angeles, CA
Internationally exhibiting painter looking for a studio assistant to help with the production of large scale paintings. We're looking for someone who can "roll up their sleeves" and handle a multitude of tasks to support our efforts. The position is a good fit for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy environment and can calmly organize and self-manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Highly detailed-oriented individual with familiarity in paint prep and execution
- Ability to do repetitive detail oriented work while paying attention to craft and detail
- Ability to take direction and execute in an efficient manner
- Ability to self-manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proactive and diligent about following up on all tasks and meeting deadlines
- Available 2-3 days per week
- Can replicate any style
- Experience with oil and acrylic paints, watercolor and illustration a plus
- Available 2-3 times per week
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience in illustration is a plus
Please send your resume and a link to portfolio or website along with availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates without portfolio will not be considered.
Do you like this post?