National Children's Chorus
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT, CHILDREN’S CHORUS, PART-TIME,
SEASONAL, 2 YRS. EXP.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Proven good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with creative and administrative staff and parents, as well as take a service oriented approach to help students achieve their best result
- Proven punctuality and dependability
- Physical requirements – lift 25 pounds, ability to move chairs, etc.
- Two years’ experience as a production assistant with an arts organization--with children a plus
- Ability to work independently
- BA degree helpful, but not mandatory
Job Title: Production Assistant
- Running rehearsals on Sundays (from 10 to 7 p.m.) for the scheduled concerts.
- 10-15 hours per week; and up to 30 hours for concert week, from September through May, except for time off for Thanksgiving and Christmas (unpaid).
Depending on experience
Send resume and a cover letter, expressing your interest, and compensation history
Trish Bennett, Organizational Development Director
No calls please
Royce Hall, Westwood
Disney Concert Hall, Los Angeles
Schoenberg Hall, UCLA, Westwood