youTHink by ShareWell
Los Angeles, CA
Job Title: youTHink Program Assistant
Effective Date: Immediate Hire
Classification: Full-Time, Non-exempt
Supervisor: youTHink Director
Location: Zimmer Children’s Museum by ShareWell 6505 Wilshire Blvd. #100, Los Angeles, CA 90048
The Program Assistant will support youTHink in all programmatic and administrative functions. He/she will assist in the day-to-day operations of the department including communication, coordination and off-site support.
- Create fliers and permission slips for all programs, using pre-determined template
- Draft and send E-mail blasts as directed by Program Director
- Create online registration links as needed for programs and events
- Manage programmatic events, links and communications on website and social media
- Order programming art supplies as requested
- Disseminate and collect lesson evaluations and registration forms
- Input data from pre- and post- program surveys
- Input data including attendance lists, contacts, school services: students served, in coordination with the Database Coordinator
- Run reports as requested
- Update social media according to pre-determined social media plan
- Provide youTHink event support including transporting supplies, producing signage, creating collateral, and documentation (photo and video)
- Coordinate internal room reservations, and guest lists
- Create certificates of completion for students participating in programs
- Assist Program Managers with general administrative projects, including, but not limited to: research projects, general correspondence, maintaining schedules, compilation of reports and ordering supplies
- Other general office duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years or older. Must pass background check.
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Additional requirements needed to perform the duties of this job include the ability to walk, stand, kneel, balance, crouch, crawl, sit, see, talk and hear, and the ability to lift and/or move objects up to 20 lbs.
- Make substantial movements (motions) of wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
ShareWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation or disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Program Assistant” in the subject line of your email.