Los Angeles, CA
Sheldon Ceramics is a pottery studio and research lab in Downtown LA run by Peter Sheldon. At Sheldon
Ceramics, our small but mighty team produce hand-made and one-of-a-kind ceramics from start to finish.
We are seeking a part-time Sales and Marketing Manager to oversee wholesale accounts, customer
service, and digital marketing. This person needs to be a self-starter and comfortable wearing many
different hats. We are a small and growing business looking for someone to help us expand.
- Responding to customer service inquiries via email and phone.
- Maintaining and updating website and e-commerce listings.
- Overseeing order fulfillment for e-commerce and current stockists and designer accounts.
- Identifying and communicating with new potential wholesale and designer accounts.
- Strategizing and implementing marketing initiatives (ie. Sc journal, digital promotions, newsletters, etc)
- Creating new content, sponsorships, and partnerships
- Coordinate media interest in Sheldon Ceramics and ensure regular contact with target media and
appropriate response to media requests including editors and designers.
- Ensure articulation of Sheldon Ceramics desired image and position, assure consistent communication
of image and position throughout Sheldon Ceramics, and assure communication of image and position to
- Coordinate the appearance of all Sheldon Ceramics print and electronic materials such as catalog,
press release, letterhead, use of logo, etc.
- Develop story ideas to secure press coverage.
- Bachelor's degree and previous administrative experience desired.
- Proficiency with Mac computers, and common office software is required.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks, Mailchimp, and Photoshop is a plus.
- Candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- The ideal candidate has a strong attention to detail, is adaptable, highly organized, self-motivated, and
This Part-Time position is offered at 2-3 days per week, starting as soon as possible.
Please send a brief cover letter and resume to [email protected]