Ace Gallery, an internationally recognized art gallery specializing in art from the 1960's to the present, is seeking a highly motivated, educated and organized individual to assist in sales at both ACE Gallery locations in Los Angeles and Beverly Hills.
The ideal Senior Sales Associate candidate will be responsible for:
• Demonstrate knowledge of and about the Gallery’s represented artists and their respective art practices
• Cultivating relations with collectors, institutional professionals, media contacts, and the general public
• Act as the Gallery’s liaison between clients and the public regarding current and upcoming exhibitions
• Undergraduate or Master’s degree in Art History or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• Minimum of 5 years work experience in a high level contemporary art gallery or cultural institution
• Must have client list and proven track record of successful sales history
• Strong familiarity with the local, national, and international contemporary art communities
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Mac proficient
Salary/commission commensurate with experience.
To apply, please email a letter of application, resume, references, and salary history to