Los Angeles, CA
Seeking an exceptional individual to serve as showroom manager for a new, artisan level gallery featuring all marble works from Italy. The showroom will serve elite clientele and top industry designers and architects, offering both in stock items and custom commissioned works.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years experience in either design, fine art or the luxury materials market
- Exceptional skills in elite level customer service, communication, and follow through
- The ability to procure and further build a strong client base
- Sales experience in high-end and to the trade showrooms
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, and focused
- Professional image and a high level of business acumen
- Leadership skills while creating a positive team environment
- Excellent people skills; ability to interface with designers, architects, and end consumers.
- Ability to identify growth opportunities including high potential customers & new accounts
- Proficiency in both Mac applications and MS Windows and Office suite
- Minimum Education: Completed BA Degree in arts or business
The role requires a highly self-motivated nature and the successful candidate will understand and execute what it takes to thrive in this environment.
Responsibilities and Duties Include
- Provide exceptional service to walk-in clients as well as outreach to area designers and architects
- Deliver presentations, estimates, invoices, and timely follow-up.
- Follow-through from the acquisition of sale, design development, production, to delivery and installation
- Collaborate with the Partners to set sales goals and deliverables.
- Manage the daily operations and financial transactions within the showroom while representing the brand in the highest manner
- Plan and coordinate market outreach including events, marketing, and promotional opportunities.
- Oversight of employees, keeping the entire team working at the highest standards.
- Working closely with the bookkeeper to ensure efficacy of sales reporting
- Management of inventory
- Collaborate with logistics and import teams to receive new product from Italy
- Understand and generate sales reports, to participate in sales review meetings to strategize for future growth
- Serve as the person of contact for all aspects of the showroom – product vendors, operation vendors, IT, staff, partners, and customers.
Position will be salaried – competitive (DOE) with commission
Please submit resume, cover note if desired, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org