Private Artist Studio
Los Angeles, CA
- Plan and execute a wide range of large-scale sculptural art projects and functional objects (e.g. music stages, parade floats, produce stands) in close communication with the artist
- Transfer templates and drawings to a variety of surfaces with pouncing machine to prepare for painting
- Outline the logistical needs of the project, including ideal paints, tools, and equipment necessary for efficient completion
- Research prices and procure material resources, locally or online
- Problem-solve and present creative ideas and solutions in order to facilitate project goals within a given timeframe
- Routine maintenance of sign painting equipment and tools; regular organization of studio layout
To apply, please submit the following materials to [email protected] with the subject line “Sign Painter”:
- Resume, with clear indications of relevant skills requested above
- A brief cover letter (optional) to elaborate on skill set and qualifications
- A work portfolio, with a selection of images showing sign painting work in multiple stages of production (PDF format, up to 10 pages)
- A list of 3-4 professional references (they will not be contacted until a later stage of the interview process, with the candidate’s permission)
A brief (paid) sign painting skills test may be conducted with finalists for the position. Candidates with most, if not all, qualifications are encouraged to apply. BIPOC and LBGTQIA+ applicants are welcomed.
$25 – $45/hour
Do you like this post?