The Road Theatre Company
Los Angeles, CA
The Other Side of the Hill Productions, d.b.a. The Road Theatre Company, is currently hiring an independent contractor in the position of SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER.
Job duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
-Creates weekly eblast to include all mainstage and Road event information
-Creates marketing and other eblasts per need (Giving Tuesday, etc.)
-Monitors both the public and the private Facebook pages, Instagram, and Twitter.
-Creates content for all three platforms (can include show information, award information, rehearsal photos, interviews, talkbacks, donation asks, etc.) and posts at least 3 times per week (more if needed)
-Creates Facebook events for all upcoming shows, festivals, and readings
-Boosts posts on Facebook to reach maximum audience. Budget to be decided at the start of every show.
-Develops a rough social media marketing strategy for each show. Includes when to post content such as rehearsal photos, etc.
-Coordinates with Box Office admin to create codes and promotional discounts per show.
-Attends weekly meeting with Managing Director and Administrator and a per show meeting with each show’s Producers to discuss create marketing campaigns.
- Experience in graphic design
- Experience in using social media platforms and Constant Contact emailing software
- Exposure to arts administration/performing arts non-profits work environment
-Love of theatre!
- Aside from attending weekly meetings on-site, this position is remote-friendly if desired. Otherwise, a PC for your use will be provided in the Road Theatre Company office.
- Free access to all Road Theatre performances and programming.
-This is an independent contractor position, and pays at the rate of $300 per month.
-Looking to hire for minimum one year term.
Please send all resumes ASAP to Managing Director of The Road Theatre Company, Katie Witkowski, at firstname.lastname@example.org