Los Angeles, CA
XIX Studios is seeking a reliable and resourceful Studio Manager to handle bookings, calendar management, property maintenance operations, and growth strategies for our photography studio and event space. The Studio Manager will support client relations, negotiate contracts with new clients, monitor and initiate studio upkeep tasks, maintain inventory, and handle basic bookkeeping, marketing operations, and other administrative procedures.
- Serve as main point of contact for rentals by fielding booking requests, negotiating contracts, coordinating technical logistics, and confidently finding solutions to any issues arising during production
- Manage a comprehensive calendar for all inquiries and bookings, including photo and video shoots, screenings, private parties, art shows, and performances
- Develop and foster positive client relationships with producers, production companies, agents, and creatives, and encourage repeat business by providing exceptional service
- Head all social media, email marketing campaigns, and digital advertising
- Maintain & organize photography equipment storage systems, keep equipment in good working order
- Develop and maintain relationships with gear rental companies, facilitate gear rental and sub-rental for production clients
- Schedule and manage support staff, such as event personnel, contractors, and vendors
- Identify and facilitate property improvements and necessary repairs
- Propose and implement innovative marketing and community engagement strategies, such as merchandising and event promotions
- Screen and onboard tenants for long-term rental spaces
- Experience in Photography, Production, and Event Coordination / Management
- Strong project management skills with particular attention to detail
- Deep understanding of calendar management systems
- Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Working knowledge of bookkeeping systems (Excel)
- Property maintenance & repair skills
- Willingness to research, facilitate, and support effective solutions to Studio’s and clients’ needsUnderstanding of social media strategies and trends
- Ability to work independently with an enthusiastic, self-starting, motivated attitude
- Creative, thoughtful, and curious spirit with an eagerness to engage with the community
Please email a single PDF to <[email protected]> with your cover letter and resume by July 16, 2021. The compensation for this position will begin at $47k and will be commensurate with skills and experience. Competitive benefits package includes medical coverage and a generous paid time off policy. Employment is full-time.
XIX Studios is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity), sexual orientation, disability, age, national origin, political affiliation, marital status, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.