Oonagh Ryan Architects Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
Oonagh Ryan Architects Inc. (ORA) is seeking an independent, proactive and resourceful individual with great analytical, communication and organizational skills to join our studio. As a small studio our team is adaptable, flexible and proactive in the way we work. We’re looking for someone who can “roll up their sleeves” and handle a multitude of tasks to support our efforts. The position is a good fit for someone enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy environment and can calmly organize and self-manage manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Track accounts payable/receivable
- Manage payroll
- Generate monthly invoices
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Product financial reports, budgets, profit forecasts
HR & Office Management
- New employee onboarding
- Manage benefits (PTO, 401k, health insurance)
- Track and renew business insurances
- Oversee and manage maintenance and purchasing of office supplies and equipment
- Liaise with PR firm
- Update the website
- Award submissions
- Assist in creating contracts and proposals
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Business Administration)
- Bookkeeping/accounting experience is a MUST (including Quickbooks or similar accounting software)
- 2-3 years of similar administrative experience within a professional design services related industry (architecture, interior design, graphics, etc.)
- Exceptional organization skills
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely
- Must be proactive and diligent about following up on all tasks and meeting deadlines
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Word and Excel, plus the ability to adapt to new technologies
- Familiarity with design programs (Adobe CS, Squarespace) would be an asset
- Desire to work within a creative environment
To learn more about ORA, please visit our website at www.ora.la.
Please send your resume and a short cover letter summarizing your qualifications, availability and why you think you would be a good fit for our studio to [email protected].