Los Angeles, CA
This is a temporary, project-based position.
As an Art Handler your main responsibilities include the safe handling of artwork, as well as supporting the team with handling and receiving valuable property. You will be responsible for the completion of installations, deinstallations, as well as packing artworks and site preparation.
Description of Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform under the direction of Exhibitions Director
- Receive, unpack, and process artworks for installation
- Prepare site for installation of artworks
- Properly install and deinstall artworks
- Pack and prepare artworks for safe transportation
- All other duties that are appropriate for your position or that may be assigned to you from time to time by your supervisor.
- Must adhere to proprietary agreements: confidentiality, non-disclosure, privacy, security, and other employment provisions
Position: Temporary Art Handler
Supervisor: Exhibitions Director
FSLA Status: Non-exempt
$30/hr pending work experience
Do you like this post?