The Ace, DTLA
Los Angeles, CA
Oversee all aspects of operations within the Theater. This position will have primary responsibility of theater programming, maintenance, labor costs, operational costs, revenue, and HR compliance.
CORE FOCUS & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
Qualified candidates must be able to satisfactorily complete the following responsibilities. Other duties
may be assigned.
1. Oversee and interact with all theater departments.
2. Manage theater calendar and revenue generation.
3. Manage day-to-day relationships with existing clients (public and private).
4. Identify and manage new client relationships.
5. Negotiate vendor agreements, promoter agreements, private and public event agreements
partnership/programming agreements with client or vendor attorneys.
6. Act as point of contact for events which are activated among theater and hotel event spaces.
7. Negotiate agreements for multi-day events and festivals.
8. Update Pace and Forecast reports with Controller.
9. Finalize event settlements internally and with clients.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
1. Ability to satisfactorily communicate in verbal and written English with guests, management, and
co-workers to their understanding.
2. Prioritize and organize work assignments, have timely follow up and execution.
3. Have superb time management skills.
4. Maintain complete knowledge of all hotel services/features and hours of operation.
6. Ability to comply with physical demands as outlined below.
7. Knowledge and understanding of Atelier & Ace Culture & initiatives
8. Technologically sound with Microsoft Office applications.
9. Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org