Los Angeles, CA
B# Academy is seeking qualified teachers for the position "Yamaha Piano Teacher", specializing in Yamaha group classes. We are looking for creative and dynamic instructors who are dedicated to the development of a new musical generation.
- comfortable with both piano and vocal skills
- demonstrate ability in keyboard harmony, improvisation, sight reading, sight singing, transposition, ear training, and theory
- open to training, feedback, coaching, support, and ongoing development
- minimum Bachelor's in music performance and/or music education required
To ensure our Yamaha piano teachers have the required skills, potential candidates will be asked to take a basic keyboard exam prior to beginning work. We believe that our school’s excellence is ultimately measured by the quality of our teachers, which is why we're selective when it comes to our faculty.
About the Position:
- teach group and private lessons
- schedule includes weekdays after school hours (3-8PM) and weekends
- position can grow to become full-time with strong income potential
- compensation: competitive rate; based on teaching experience and qualification
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to BeSharpAcademy@gmail.com. Please be sure to include your weekly availability. Only those being considered will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time