City Hearts: Kids Say 'Yes' to the Arts is dedicated to providing the highest quality arts education to the most-at-risk children in economically distressed neighborhoods of Southern California, thereby enhancing self-esteem, literacy, and social and creative-thinking skills, while strengthening the health and vitality of our community. We accomplish this through programs in Dance, Photography, Theatre, and Music, offered throughout the year.
City Hearts: Kids Say ‘Yes’ to the Arts, a nonprofit based in Topanga, seeks a part-time Administrative Assistant to support their office staff. The ideal candidate for this contract position is a friendly "people person" who is professional, proactive, energetic, and experienced in an administrative role.
· Communication: Prepare correspondence and meeting materials; answer phone; coordinate with consultants on creation of newsletter, social media, and promo materials; prepare grant support materials
· Record Systems & Technology: Maintain and update online database; update website and other online presence; data entry
· General Office: Order supplies; office upkeep and filing
· Minimum 2 years of administrative experience
· Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks and assignments
· Proficient in Word and Excel
· Experience with websites and online databases preferred
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Able to work both independently and collaboratively
Compensation: Salary is $15/hr for 16 hrs/week
To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit site: www.cityhearts.org