Tanya Bonakdar Gallery
Los Angeles, CA
Tanya Bonakdar Gallery, Los Angeles is looking for an exceptionally organized and motivated intern. Interns will learn a host of valuable skills that are applicable to entry-level administrative jobs, particularly in galleries and other art-related professions.
This position is paid hourly. Hours will vary from 12 – 24 hours a week. Schedule is flexible, but the ideal candidate must be able to work Fridays and Saturdays and have their own transportation.
Applicants who are currently undergrad/graduate students may coordinate with their school administration to obtain class credit for time spent and skills gained during the internship period.
Tasks may include:
• Greeting visitors and answering phones
• Assisting with general errands and office responsibilities
• Active participation in maintenance of gallery exhibitions
• Research projects as needed
• Scanning, filing, and archiving paperwork
The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics and skills:
• Reliable, friendly, curious and dedicated
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Computer skills (Word, Excel, basic knowledge of Photoshop, etc.)
• Diverse administrative and research ability
• Interest in Contemporary Art
Please send your resume with a cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/2/2024!